Look what's included:
- Standard Class rail and coach travel as described in the itinerary
- 5 nights' hotel accommodation with breakfast each day
- 3 dinners
- Guided walking tour of Amsterdam
- Visit to Keukenhof Gardens
- Steam train excursion from Hoorn to Medemblik
- Royal Delft Porcelain Factory tour
- Visit to the open-air museum at Zaanse Schans
- The services of a professional Tour Manager throughout
From our base in the beautiful town of Delft, we enjoy fantastic excursions visiting the superb Royal Delft Porcelain factory, the renowned Keukenhof Gardens and the charming city of Amsterdam. We also take a wonderful journey across the countryside in a restored steam train, and enjoy time to explore Delft itself.
Johannes Vermeer Hotel, Delft
Situated on a pretty canal in the historic heart of Delft, the 3-star Johannes Vermeer Hotel has an interesting history. The impressive building was constructed in the 19th century, and was originally a cigar factory. Today the family-run hotel is a celebrated landmark in the town.
The hotel benefi ts from a range of facilities, including a brasserie serving a range of varied cuisine. There is also a bar and a terrace, both ideal places for relaxing with a drink, as is the hotel's private garden.
The recently redecorated rooms are spacious and air conditioned, and come equipped with many modern facilities such as a television, free internet access, a minibar, a clock-radio and a hairdryer.
Tour Operated by Great Rail Journeys