Look what's included:
- 3 nights' accommodation with continental breakfast
- Convenient local joining points
- Travel by executive coach
- Keukenhof Park - Fabulous springtime blooms
- Antwerp and Brussels - Delightful Belgian cities with grand squares
- Brussels Sightseeing - See the major sights
Upgrade to Silver Service luxury coach:
Extra legroom for your added comfort
- Comfortable rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DVDs
- Porterage in all hotels
- Smaller, more personal group
Enjoy a colourful springtime break to Holland's famous Keukenhof Park combined with visits to Antwerp and Brussels
- Day 1 – Local departure by coach then to Mechelen or Antwerp for a three-night stay.
- Day 2 – Antwerp and Brussels - Join our included excursion to Antwerp and Brussels. Widely known for its diamonds, Antwerp is a delightful town with charming narrow streets, large squares and a café culture. We head on to Brussels, famous for its Grand Place and Mannekin Pis Statue. For a fascinating insight into Brussels, our optional orientation tour will show you the best sights. B
- Day 3 – Keukenhof Park - Full day visit to Keukenhof Park (entry included) to see the impressive blooms. Famed for its breathtaking horticultural displays every year, Keukenhof’s blooms form a sea of springtime flowers. The exuberant colours of spring blend beautifully in a landscape of established trees, flowering shrubs, a huge variety of perennials, water gardens, fountains and a large lake. B
- Day 4 – To Calais and then home. B
Included Meals: B=Breakfast
You’ll stay for three nights at the 3-star Holiday Inn Express, situated in the heart of the old town of Mechelen. The hotel has a breakfast room, bar and lift. All bedrooms have a hairdryer, T.V., telephone and tea/coffee-making facilities.
Due to demand, you may stay at the 3-star Holiday Inn Express in Antwerp.
4 days from £209
Tour Operated by Leger Holidays