Look what's included:
- Convenient local joining points
- 4 nights’ accommodation with continental breakfast
- Floralia Flower Show in Groot - Bijgaarden
- Keukenhof Park - Fabulous springtime blooms
- Antwerp and Brussels - Delightful Belgian cities with grand squares
On this tour, you have the added luxury of traveling by Silver Service coach which includes:
- Extra legroom for your added comfort
- Comfortable rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DVDs
- Porterage in all hotels
- Smaller, more personal group
Combine the horticultural delights of the Floralia Flower Show with the ever-popular Dutch Bulbfields at Keukenhof Park.
- Day 1 – Local departure by coach then to Antwerp for a four-night stay.
- Day 2 – Floralia Spring Flower Show, Brussels - Full-day included excursion to the spring flower exhibition in the park and the greenhouses at the castle of Groot-Bijgaarden. Enjoy an unforgettable flower experience. The park, which is about 14 hectares, incorporates many spring bulb varieties. The castles’ gardeners plant by hand, under the direction of specialists from The Netherlands, more than 1 million bulbs. See tulips, lily flowers, narcissi and daffodils and numerous botanical varieties. A sea of muscari, wild tulips, violets, azaleas and rhododendrons spreads out under the ancient trees. B
- Day 3 – Keukenhof Park - Full day visit to Keukenhof Park (entry included) to see the impressive blooms. Famed for its breathtaking horticultural displays every year, Keukenhof’s blooms form a sea of springtime flowers. The exuberant colours of spring blend beautifully in a landscape of established trees, flowering shrubs, a huge variety of perennials, water gardens, fountains and a large lake. B
- Day 4 – Antwerp and Brussels - Join our optional excursion to Antwerp and Brussels. Widely known for its diamonds, Antwerp is a delightful town with charming narrow streets, large squares and a café culture. We head on to Brussels, famous for its Grand Place and Mannekin Pis Statue. B
- Day 5 – To Calais and then home. B
Included Meals: B=Breakfast
You’ll stay for four nights at the 4-star Ramada Plaza, situated only a short drive from the centre of Antwerp. The hotel has a restaurant, bar, gym, sauna and lift. All bedrooms have a hairdryer, air-conditioning, safe, T.V., telephone and tea/coffee-making facilities.
5 days from £369
Tour Operated by Leger Holidays