Look what's included:
- 3 or 4 nights’ cruise with full board
- Convenient local joining points
- Travel by executive coach
- Entrance to Keukenhof Park
- Excursions & visits as described
Upgrade to Silver Service luxury coach:
Extra legroom for your added comfort
- Comfortable rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DVDs
- Porterage in all hotels
- Smaller, more personal group
Enjoy a leisurely cruise on the Dutch Waterways combined with the splendours of Holland's blooming bulbfields and cosmopolitan Amsterdam.
Famed for its breathtaking horticultural displays every year, Keukenhof's blooms form a sea of springtime flowers. The exuberant colours of spring blend beautifully in a landscape of established trees, flowering shrubs, a huge variety of perennials, water gardens, fountains and a large lake.
4-Day Break - Weekend Cruise
- Day 1 – Local departure by coach, then to Amsterdam to join our cruise ship for three-nights. LS
- Day 2 – Keukenhof Park - Cruise to Volendam, then by coach to Keukenhof Park (entry included), famed for its breathtaking horticultural displays every year. Return to the ship at Enkhuizen for dinner and party night. B,L,D
- Day 3 – Hoorn and Amsterdam - We cruise through the scenic waters of the Ijsselmeer to picturesque Hoorn, then after some free time to explore, rejoin the ship to sail to Amsterdam. Alternatively, take an optional ride on the famous ‘Steam Tram’ railway, a nostalgic journey between Hoorn and Medemblick, then continue by coach to Amsterdam. B,L,D
- Day 4 – To Calais by coach then home. B
5-Day Tour - Midweek Cruise
- Day 1 – Local departure by coach, then to Amsterdam to join our cruise ship for four-nights. LS
- Day 2 – Keukenhof Park - Cruise to Volendam with its quaint harbour, then by coach to Keukenhof Park (entry included) to see the display of flowers and spring plants. Return to the ship in Hoorn, with its beautiful 17th Century houses. B,L,D
- Day 3 – Lemmer; Royal Country Palace of Het Loo - We cruise across the Ijsselmeer to Lemmer from where you can join an optional afternoon excursion to the Royal Country Palace of Het Loo, in a lovely setting near Apeldoorn. This was the favourite summer residence of the Royal Family of the Netherlands from 1686 to 1975. Enjoy a party on board ship tonight. B,L,D
- Day 4 – Amsterdam - We cruise to Amsterdam, with its picturesque canals and bridges and many museums. During the day you will also be able to join an optional canal cruise through Amsterdam's waterways showing you life in the city from a different angle. Overnight onboard in Amsterdam. B,L,D
- Day 5 – To Calais by coach then home. B
Included Meals: B=Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner LS=Light Supper
Please Note: At some ports of call, a degree of walking will be involved to join our coach. Due to limited docking facilities, it may be necessary to dock alongside another ship, to gain access to the shore.
N.B.: For navigational and passenger safety, the cruise company and the captain reserve the right to modify the cruise itinerary if necessary.
The 3-star standard cruise ship, the Rhine Princess, is a firm favourite with Leger guests. Facilities include a lounge bar with small dance floor, restaurant on the middle deck and a small lounge with library. There is also an outside sundeck, ideal for viewing the passing scenery. All cabins have twin beds, climate control, satellite T.V., radio, hairdryer, en suite facilities and portholes.
The Rhine Princess
A firm favourite with Leger customers, the ship’s onboard facilities are located over four decks and include a large lounge bar with a small dance floor around which the daily entertainment takes place.
The facilities include a lounge bar with a small dance floor, around which the daily entertainment takes place. There is also an outside sun deck ideal to view the passing scenery and a small quiet lounge with a library located at the rear of the ship.
The ship also has a restaurant and souvenir shop with small gifts, souvenirs, postcards and Rhine river maps available for sale.
Cabins are located on three decks and all have twin beds, satellite television, telephone, radio and air-conditioning.
4/5 days from £359
Tour Operated by Leger Holidays